At a large hospital by Lake Geneva, absenteeism and sick leave cost the equivalent of 500 full-time positions, or about 4 million francs annually.
Reduce and prevent psychosocial risks
Ignite a better team life
Current management methods typically motivate only 13% of employees worldwide, leaving the vast majority simply "present".
Relax and energize
Learn to benefit from change
WHAT'S AT STAKE?
- Growing work-related burnout and suicides
- Increasing drug use and other ways of "coping"
- Multiplying cases of cancer, obesity, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, heart diseases.
Don't waste your life making a living!
According to a meta-analysis of 225 studies cited by HBR in 2010 (link), healthy, happy employees :
- are 3 times more creative
- are 31% more productive
- sell 37% more
Work-related distress issues are very high:
- Worldwide, only 13% of employees say they are motivated by their work, 20% are sabotaging their work, while the rest are merely present. (GALLUP, 2013) (link)
- In Switzerland, 32% of working people claim to have used drugs or other substances in the last 12 months, for one or more reasons related to their professional activity (SECO, 2010) (link)